In Ghana Bet365 is available not only for desktop users, but also for people like me – those who prefer never to miss a single profitable soccer or tennis event when being away from a PC or laptop. Thanks to the mobile versions of this amazing British operator I succeed in placing bets everywhere and anywhere I want. You can do that, too. If you wonder how, stay with me for a while so I can give the right instructions.
There are three options for mobile users in Bet365 Ghana. Two of them are specially tailored for the most popular mobile operating systems – Android and iOS. If you have an Android tablet, for instance, do what I did – download the Bet365 Android Apk File. You will find it in the operator’s mobile website version. Simply look for the icon with Android text and go the page where you will be instructed just like me to:
- Enable the download of software products from unknown sources
- Do this in your Android device security settings
- Personally I changed this setting after the download
- After the download I also went to the Downloads folder in my device to search for the Bet365 Ghana Apk file
- It takes just one touch on the apk file to activate the Bet365 native Android app installation
If you have an iPhone, you can grab the Bet365 iOS mobile app, too. You don’t have to make any security settings in your device. Instead, visit Apple App Store and search for the application. On the specially tailored page you will see the technical requirements.
How to install the application?
If you don’t met the Bet365 Apple App technical requirements, you cannot install the app. Although you will manage to download it, the installation will fail. On my iPad I had no free data space, which is why I had to delete some old apps I had. Then, the installation was easy as a childish game.
I did not do anything special, except for downloading the Bet365 iOS Apk file from Apple App Store. Once the download process – up to 1 minute – ended the installation started automatically. Then, I went to my home screen and saw that my iPad already has the Bet365 Apple application installed.
How to use the Bet365 mobile website version?
A friend of my have a Huawei new mobile phone and as you can guess, he cannot use either the Bet365 Android App or the Bet365 iOS native application. Well, he, though, places Bet365 mobile bets just like me. Want to know how? Quite easily!
All he does is to use the universal Bet365 mobile website. It’s a web-based application that is compatible to absolutely all types of smart mobile phones or tablets. As long as you have reliable internet connection you can use it, too.
Here’s what I did to test the Bet365 mobile website platform for Ghana:
- I made sure that my phone has a reliable internet connection
- Then I opened my favorite browser I usually use – Mini Opera – but you can use any other with no limits
- In the search engine field I entered Bet365 Ghana
- The first link I saw was the one I opened
- Since I had already an account made on a desktop device, all I did was to enter my password and user name to open it
- This is how I got in the Bet365 web-based application
How does Bet365 Mobile Look Like?
Almost everything I saw in the Bet365 desktop website is available in Bet365 mobile platforms. The only difference was in the layout of each app. Of course, a small screen like your phone screen cannot accommodate everything a desktop screen can. This is why the British operator has made some modifications in the design of its mobile apps.
On the other side, all the markets, functions, bonuses, payment methods, features and special options like Cash out, Casino jackpot tournaments and Bet Builder for your accumulators are all available in Bet365 Ghana Android, iOS and web-based apps.