Melbet has recently landed on the market in Ghana. With its official desktop website the operator has attracted hundreds of punters and casino lovers in a couple of weeks only. It seems, though, that besides this platform there are many other ways to register and login your Melbet account.
There’s a great opportunity for all mobile players to choose the best option for them when participating I this global bookmaker’s sports program. The company’s mobile service has been expanded through the first days after the official debut. And now Melbet can brag about not one app, but three in a row.
Don’t close this page and get to know more about them, as well as how to use a concrete app in the most comfortable and profitable for you way. Just to mention – all of the Melbet applications are free of charge so no matter what you choose, you will not have to pay whether a single fee or a subscription plan.
Melbet Android App
Android is one of the most used mobile OS products these days. It’s normal that Melbet has taken this under consideration. And there’s a native android app made by the company with a simple way to download and install it.
Here’s a guide to make the Melbet Android app a part of your own Samsung, old Huawei, Motorola or any other smartphone and tablet:
- Go to your Android security settings
- Allow the download via unknown sources
- Open the operator’s mobile website version via your favorite browser
- Go to the icon App and click on it
- On the new page you will be transferred you will see two buttons
- Click the button with notice Android
- The downloading process takes up to 1 minute
- Find the Melbet apk file in the folder Downloads
- Click on the Android apk file to activate the installation process
- Wait for the installation process to complete (it takes up to 2 minutes)
- Go to your home screen to make sure you have a Melbet app icon
iOS App for Ghana
There are two ways to get the Melbet app in your iPhone or iPad. In both cases you don’t have to make any security setting changes like Android users are obliged, too.
The first option is to use the guide from above, but instead of the Android button to press the iOS button. The other alternative is something all iOS players usually go through when it comes to download a native Apple app. Here’s the guide for this procedure if you haven’t met it before:
- Get your iPhone or iPad
- Open Apple App Store
- Go to the search field section
- Enter Melbet Ghana
- On the app page see the technical requirements
- If you use 12.0 iOS version and you have at least 422 MB you can download the application
- Click on the button download
- You don’t have to do anything special to activate the installation process as it automatically starts once the Melbet Apple apk file is in your device
- Now check out if the operator’s native app is added to your home screen
Melbet mobile website version
Whether you don’t meet the Melbet iOS app requirements or you have no free disc space in your Android smartphone you don’t have to give up from the operator’s mobile service. Especially for you and for those who own a mobile phone that runs on a different from Android and iOS operating systems a mobile website was developed.
This platform literally copies the original Melbet desktop page. They look the same way and they offer the same sports markets, casino games, real dealer offers, bonuses and betting features such as Cash out, accumulators with increased odds and you name it.
The best thing is that if you have already registered in the desktop website you can use the same login credentials to login the mobile version. And of course to see the exact amount of profit you have already earned.
Add Melbet page to your home screen
What usually bothers a mobile user when there’s no betting native app, but a mobile website is the difficult and slow login process. Indeed, if you use the Melbet iOS app or the Android application you can login your account with one single touch on the app icon.
However, this could be possible for the operator’s mobile website clients, too. Here’s how to add the Melbet mobile platform icon on your device home scree:
- Open the operator’s mobile website
- Go to your browser settings
- Choose “Add to home screen”
- Confirm your order
- Now go to your device home screen to make sure that you have done everything the right way
- Enjoy a faster login process from now on